Are you looking for a flexible job that pays you to work when you want to work? The shared economy might be perfect for you. We’ve been working hard on compiling a new industry guide about the shared economy to help you learn all about these cool companies that want to hire you.
Shared economy companies connect people like you with clients to get things done. Their are shared economy companies specializing in ridesharing, freelancing, pet sitting, odd jobs, car sharing, moving, teaching, delivery jobs, and many other niches. Explore the shared economy to figure out what niche is right for you.
Here are a handful of cool shared economy companies that pay you to work when you want to work:
- TaskRabbit – Connects consumers with local, safe, and reliable TaskRabbits who will perform odd jobs at an hourly rate
- Postmates – Delivery of local goods by local, independent couriers
- Instacart – Internet based, on-demand grocery and home essentials delivery service
- Bellhops – Connects customers who need things moved with smiling college students who are keen to do heavy lifting
- Uber – Connects passengers with drivers via the Uber mobile app
- BlogMutt – Connects businesses with freelance writers who write quality blog posts
- Fiverr – A freelance marketplace for creative and professional services where gigs cost only $5
- Shyp – Provides on-demand shipping courier services that picks-up items, packages them, and ships them to their final destination
- DogVacay – Connects dog owners with professional, affordable, and local pet sitters who provide a variety of pet services
Tap into the full power of the shared economy and work for one of these companies or one of the other ones that we highlight on the new JobMonkey Shared Economy industry guide. Or better yet, work for multiple companies in the shared economy to fill your time and maximize your income.
Discover lots of cool shared economy companies that pay you to work when you want to work on JobMonkey. Learn how much these companies pay, what they specialize in, and how you can become a handyman, courier, freelancer, delivery driver, or mover today. This is one of the best ways to build your business, boost your work-life balance, and still make a solid income.
Are you ready to join the shared economy?