Assistant Cooks, Sous Chefs, & Prep Chef Jobs
Assistant Cook Responsibilities
- Meal preparation and serving
- Running the kitchen when the head cook is off duty
- Ensuring that snacks and cold drinks are always available to guests
- Washing dishes, pots, pans, etc.
- Stocking food deliveries
- Cleaning kitchen work areas, coolers, and floors.
- Baking breads, rolls, desserts
- Preparing breakfasts
- Campfire cooking responsibilities are shared with the ranch cook these include packing for, transportation, set up, cooking, and clean up for cookout rides.
- Ongoing communication with guests.
- May take on additional responsibilities outside of the kitchen
- Cooking experience
- Baking experience
- Able to lift and carry 85 pounds a minimum of 100 feet while working at high altitudes