The 6 Employees You Need To Hire To Create A Strong Team
Take a minute and picture your perfect employee. What skills and traits do they possess? What’s their personality like? How do they benefit your team? What else makes them a good employee? Now you just need to find and hire that person. If only it was that easy.
Even though you probably receive numerous applications for every job listing that you post, the chances of finding the employee that you just pictured are near impossible. Every individual has strengths and weaknesses. The key is to build a team that complements each other, works together, and enhances the performances of everyone else. It’s your job to create a powerful and productive team in your office.
If you want to build a strong team, these are the employees you need to hire:
- The Leader – This employee takes the bull by the horns. They are able to delegate tasks and are a good role model for the rest of the team. With a knack for organizing, this employee helps everyone stay focused.
- The Initiator – This employee helps to get things started. They are a trend setter and can encourage the rest of the team to get things done.
- The Positive One – Nothing can get this employee down. They always see the bright side of everything and it’s contagious.
- The Devil’s Advocate – This employee helps other employees open their eyes to different possibilities by testing out different theories. They help determine the validity and strength of the team’s work.
- The Goal Setter – This employee has their eyes on the prize. They set goals and ensure that everyone achieves them.
- The Personality – This employee is the voice and the face of the team. They speak their mind and provide honest feedback that helps the rest of the team thrive. This person is good at public speaking and presentations too.
Team building is kind of like solving a puzzle. All of the pieces have to fit together perfectly. Add in a touch of diversity in your workforce and you’ll be primed for success. When everything falls into place, your employees will be happier, your company culture will thrive, and your profits will skyrocket. Your team is your key to success.
Now that you know what you are looking for, go out there and find the missing puzzle pieces for your team.