Welcome to our Hot Jobs! As you hopefully know by now, each Wednesday I feature three of the hottest new job listings from the JobMonkey Job Center.
If you are looking for a job, the Job Center is a great place to start.
Our listings feature opportunities from around the country and the world, with new gigs posted daily. Best of all, it’s a completely free service for job seekers! So come early, and come often!
This week, I’m focusing on college internships in honor of our newest resources: The Internship Job Board . We’ve got paid internships in every imaginable field. Many of these great opportunities are cross-posted on the regular job board, so be sure to check both sites if you are in the market for a summer or year-round internship.
1. Equity Research Services Technology Intern @ McGraw-Hill, New York, NY
Standard & Poor’s, the financial market division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is seeking an intern to assist with business system analysis in the Equity Research-Technology group. The intern will be response for:
* Documenting workflow diagrams of Equity Research Services
* Clarifying and explaining business requirements for software automation to team members
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills, conceptual business knowledge, and clear written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be an undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering.
2. Business Administration Intern @ Boeing Company, Tukwila, Washington
The Boeing Company offers a full-time, paid internship to college students seeking hands-on experience in the large-scale financial operations of a major multinational company. Responsibilities may include:
* Assisting with the Skyline Financial Health index
* Preparing funding gap analysis
* Updating Financiers database
* Assisting in the planning of Boeing Capital Corporation events
The ideal intern candidate will have applied business knowledge, strong communication skills, progressive leadership experience and demonstrated financial acumen. Applicants must be MBA level students majoring in Finance.
3. Finance Intern Program, Bank of America Corporation, Charlotte, North Carolina
Bank of America offers a paid, two-month student internship program aimed at helping business students to develop their practical, technical skills while advancing their intellectual understanding of financial principles. Interns will work with the Bank’s Finance group and the Finance Management Associate Program, taking responsibility for:
* Forecasting financial and non-financial trends
* Developing models of financial analysis
* Supporting internal planning and management accounting
* Preparing external reports for shareholders and regulatory authorities
In addition to their job responsibilities, interns will also have many opportunities to participate in networking and community service events. Performance evaluations will help interns gain better insight into their own professional development. Up to 30 interns are hired every year; ideal candidates have strong academics, demonstrated leadership experience and adroit relationship building skills.