Where do you go for job search advice? If you’re like most people you just type your question in to Google and hope you find the information you want on the first page of the search results. Well, we’re here to tell you that often the best stuff, the stuff that truly applies to you, might not rank in the top spots on Google. To find the posts and blogs that have the most relevant information to you, you have to dive a little bit deeper.
There is so much information online that it would be easy to turn web surfing into a full time job. Or you could stop by our regular Link Love posts to find new, cool resources that you should bookmark for some of the best job search advice on the Internet.
Here are some of our favorite posts that we’ve stumbled upon lately:
- The Bloomberg Job Skills Report 2016: What Recruiters Want @ Bloomberg.com – If you want to find a job, be sure to show the recruiters what they want to see. These are the skills recruiters want, but can’t find.
- How I Learned To Negotiate @ WorkAwesome.com – How are your negotiation skills? Learn how to negotiate better and you’ll be one step closer to getting what you want in your career and in your life.
- Tips For Optimizing Your Social Resume @ Pure-Jobs.com – Do you have a social resume? You need one because social media is one of the best ways to land a job.
- Tips For How To Quit Your Job @ Vault.com – Is today the day you’re going to pull the plug? Are you about to quit your job? Before you walk out, make sure you know how to quit your job gracefully.
- How I Survived a Job I Hated and How You Can Too @ The Change Blog – Do you hate your job? You’re not alone. Here’s how to get through it.
- 17 Ways To Strengthen Your Personal Brand Through Networking @ Personal Branding Blog – Networking is the key to finding a job in today’s job market. Here are a few tips to help you become a master networker.
Add these links to your weekly reading list. Browse through what other posts these sites feature. You’ll be amazed at all of the free wisdom that is waiting for you online.
Our regular Link Love posts are meant to inspire your job search. If you like what you see here, sign up for the JobMonkey weekly newsletters where we feature more cool articles and posts like these every single week.
JobMonkey is here to help you be successful. Take advantage of it! Stop by JobMonkey.com to explore jobs, research industries, find job advice, and search for jobs. It’s your one-stop shop for all your job search needs.
By the way, if you spot one of your links in our Link Love section, we’d love it if you could share some of our posts with your fan base. Thanks!