When you think about how much money you want to make, what’s the magic number that pops into your head? For a lot of us we dream of making a six figure salary. It’s not an unrealistic goal as long as we focus our job search on jobs that pay six figures. So where do we begin?
Now there are lots of jobs that pay six figures salaries. Can you think of a few? CEOs, doctors, and lawyers immediately come to mind. But there are also a lot of jobs out there that earn six figure salaries that might not be on your radar yet.
This week we stumbled across a fantastic post from Glassdoor.com where they highlight 11 Jobs That Pay $100K Or More. Glassdoor is a reputable source of job information so we immediately knew we wanted to share this list with you.
The list highlights jobs that pay at least $100,000. That pay amount may be primarily base pay, but it may also be earned through “commissions, tips, bonuses, etc.” The jobs that made this list may be a bit unexpected too.
Let’s take a look at Glassdoor’s list of Jobs That Pay Over $100,000:
- Special Agent – Total Median Pay: $125,000
- Airline Pilot – Total Median Pay: $134,000
- Regional Sales Executive – Total Median Pay: $103,500
- Nurse Practitioner – Total Median Pay: $101,600
- Reservoir Engineer – Total Median Pay: $143,000
- Dentist – Total Median Pay: $129,968
- Equity Research Associate – Total Median Pay: $100,000
- Geophysicist – Total Median Pay: $119,380
- Physician Assistant – Total Median Pay: $100,392
- Drilling Engineer – Total Median Pay: $116,500
- Software Architect – Total Median Pay: $139,000
Visit Glassdoor.com to learn about the total median pay, median base salary, and how to get hired for one of these high paying jobs. You can also learn more about these jobs on JobMonkey.com or search and apply for high paying jobs on the JobMonkey JobCenter.
With the right focus you can steer your job search toward jobs that pay $100,000 or more. Are you ready to find one of these jobs and change your life? We thought so.
If you like this list from Glassdoor.com, check out these other recent posts: