When you need job search advice, where do you go? The World Wide Web is home to an endless selection of job search advice that will help to keep your job search on track. If only you had the time to sort through all of the blogs out there to find the best of the best… Luckily our latest Link Love post highlight some of our favorite job search resources from around the web.
We publish Link Love posts regularly because it seems like we are always stumbling upon new job search resources that we want to share with you. Use this post as a starting point to explore some of the top websites for job seekers.
After scouring the Internet, here’s a selection of links to game changing job search advice from around the web:
- Volunteer Your Way To An Internship Or First Job @ Workology.com
- 31 Experts Share Predictions For Job Search In 2017 @ CareerSherpa.net
- Consider Becoming A Boomerang Employee @ WorkCoachCafe.com
- It’s Been Six Months Already. Why Can’t I Find A Job? @ CareerAddict.com
- How To Set Up Your Personal Website In Under 15 Minutes @ TheInterviewGuys.com
- 6 Reasons Saying “NO” Can Be Fantastic For Your Career! @ KathiMillerMiller.com
- 30 Reasons Why You Don’t Get The Job Interview @ CareerHeads.com
- Convince The Employer You’re The One To Hire @ PongoResume.com
- 7 Job-Search Worries You Can Stop Stressing About @ USNews.com
- Never Stop Learning: Why True Masters Are Lifelong Students @ LindseyPollack.com
- How To Get A Job With A Small Company @ SethGodin.TypePad.com
Click, read, bookmark, and enjoy.
We highly encourage you to read the above posts from some of the top job search advice blogs on the the web. These blogs are fantastic resources for your job search – and they are available online for free.
As you know, JobMonkey.com is your one-stop resource for everything related to your job search, but there are so many other great sites out there too. At JobMonkey.com you can research jobs and employers, search and apply for cool jobs, and find useful job advice that applies directly to your job search situation. When it comes to searching for cool and seasonal jobs, it’s likely you can find the answers to any questions you have on JobMonkey. We’re here to help you take your job search to the next level.
Did you see one of your links in the above Link Love list? Thanks for creating great content. We’re stoked that we can share your knowledge and expertise with our loyal audience. If you find an opportunity to link back to some of JobMonkey’s content that would definitely be appreciated. Together we can make the job search better for everyone.