Where’s your smartphone? If you’re like the majority of people, your smartphone is always close by. In today’s technology-savvy world, the smartphone is a multi-purpose, versatile tool that can help you do just about anything.
What do you use your phone for? Alarm clock? Voicemail? Internet searching? Scheduler? Contact lists? Notepad? Games? You can literally do a million things with a smartphone – even search for jobs.
Mobile job searching is a growing trend. A large percentage of job seekers use their smartphone to search for jobs. It’s always available. You can stay on top of your job search from anywhere with Wi-Fi or phone service. It allows you to have quicker response times. You can instantly check your email. There are a wide variety of job search related apps. The benefits are endless.
A smartphone is the perfect ticket to job seekers on the go. With a smartphone you can:
- Do Research – Check out the latest job listings or research companies.
- Bookmark Pages – If you find your dream job listings, bookmark it.
- Log-In To JobMonkeyJobs – Keep your resume up-to-date and search the latest job listings on JobMonkeyJobs.
- Monitor Job Alerts – Be the first one to find out when job listings hit the job board. Do you subscribe to job alerts? If you don’t, you need to!
- Apply for Jobs – Send in your application as soon as it is ready.
- Use Apps – How many awesome job search apps do you use?
- Check Email – Get the latest job search emails from employers and be quick with your response times.
- Network – Use social media to help you network with other professionals.
- Upload Documents – Your smartphone’s camera is a handy way to upload images and files of important documents that you need to email off.
- Don’t Get Lost – Use the GPS to help you arrive to the job interview on time.
- Track Your Job Search – Know when you applied and when you need to follow up by taking note of when you do certain job related things.
Wow. That’s a lot of awesome job seeking benefits from your handy little smartphone. Why wouldn’t you take advantage of such a useful tool? Smartphones are a great job seeking tool that probably is already in your pocket. Use it wisely and it could be the perfect solution to your job searching needs.
If you’re a keen job seeker, then use a smartphone to help you get ahead. Search the Internet. Receive job alerts. Apply for jobs. Track application statuses. Network with professionals. It’s all just a few finger swipes away.