Every superhero has some sort of superpower that makes him or her unique. Their superpower helps them to fight evil villains, save lives, foil terrible plots, and make the world a better place.
If you were going to be a superhero, what would your superpower be? The ability to fly? Speak every language? Change shapes? Run really fast? Live forever? There are so many answers, which makes this a tough question that requires a lot of thought.
Below are the day jobs of some of your favorite superheroes:
- Batman aka Bruce Wayne – Business Executive
- Iron Man aka Tony Stark – CEO
- Superman aka Clark Kent – News Reporter
- Spiderman aka Peter Parker – Photographer
- The Hulk aka Bruce Banner – Physicist
- Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince – Nurse
- Green Lantern aka Hal Jordan – Test Pilot
- Flash aka Barry Allen – Police Scientist
- Daredevil aka Matt Murdock – Lawyer
- Mr. Incredible aka Bob Parr – Insurance Claims Adjuster
- Green Arrow aka Oliver Queen – Socialite
- Thor aka Sigurd Jarlson – Construction Worker
- Ghost Rider aka – Stunt Motorcyclist
- Punisher aka Frank Castle – Special Forces
- Captain America aka Steve Rogers – Soldier
- Wolverine aka James Howlett – Professor/Headmaster
- Ant-Man aka Scott Lang – Master Thief
- Ms. Marvel aka Carol Danvers – Department of Homeland Security
- Black Widow aka Natalia Romanova – Ballerina
It would be challenging to work full time at one of the above jobs and be a superhero too. Luckily, superheroes are pretty extraordinary folks.
The legends of superheroes take on slightly different names and careers depending on what comics your read, movies you watch, and Internet sites you browse. The stories change, but our culture’s obsession with superheroes remains. Superheroes are a major part of pop culture. Brush up on your superhero trivia. You never know when a superhero question might pop up in your next job interview.
If you were a superhero, what would your day job be?