Do you think you can visit every website on the Internet? It’s would be nearly impossible, but feel free to try. To help you sort through the World Wide Web, we feel that it’s important to share the cool links that we find online.
It’s absolutely amazing what you can stumble upon on the Internet. What was the best thing you found this week? Here are a few cool posts that you might want to check out.
- 5 Things Spell-Check Won’t Catch In Your Resume – @ Culpwrit – Your resume can make or break your chances of landing a job. Don’t rely on spell check to ensure your resume is in tip top shape.
- How To Negotiate The Best Entry Level Salary – @ CollegeFeed – Trying to get your foot in the door? Here are some tips to help you get the entry level salary that you deserve.
- 5 Reasons You Should Hire Someone Who Has Been Fired – @ Inc. – If you’ve been fired, this will help you make a strong case for why you’re still a great applicant.
- 101 Career Experts All Job Hunters Should Follow On Twitter – @ Career Copilot – We all know how important our social media and web presence is in the job search. Get involved on Twitter and follow some of these job search experts. They’re full of awesome and useful info.
- How To Come Back From A Bad First Impression – @ Undercover Recruiter – Your first impression is the most important part of networking. It can set you up for success or ruin you forever. Unfortunately, we don’t always start off on the right foot. When that happens to you use this advice.
- Top 5 Myths About Quitting Your Job – @ The Chief Happiness Officer Blog – Sometimes quitting your job is the best thing you can do. There’s a certain stigma about quitting a job, but don’t let that you stop you. This post is all about busting myths associated with quitting.
If you like these posts, be sure to bookmark these sites and add them to your reading list. You’ll also want to subscribe to our newsletter where we feature cool links similar to these every Saturday.
JobMonkey is happy to share cool posts and blogs that we find on the World Wide Web. If you find your link here, we’d love it if you’d show us some link love too. Have a great day!