The Internet is exploding with information. When you have a question about the job search or you need a bit of advice, all you have to do is Google it or check social media. With so many sites on the World Wide Web, how do you sort through all the junk?
You could spend all day scouring the Internet for the best articles out there, but luckily you don’t have to do that. Instead JobMonkey is here to do it for you. We know where to look for the best job tips, high quality articles, cool posts, and job focused sites. In our regular Link Love posts, we share those sites, posts, and articles with you.
Here are a handful of sites that have impressed us lately. Bookmark these blogs:
- Partying Before Work: Good or Bad? – @Career Addict – If you like to party this is worth a read. Late night parties or early pre-work raves are the latest trend, but what are your thoughts on partying before work?
- Calling All Freelance Writers: These 15 Sites Pay $200 Or More Per Article – @The Penny Hoarder – Are you an aspiring or established writer? These websites pay top dollar for high quality articles.
- Which Volunteer Vacation Destination Needs To Be On Your Bucket List? [Quiz] – @Matador Network – The world needs volunteers to do all sorts of cool things. Find out where you’re destined to go and volunteer with this fun quiz.
- How To Get Your Motivation Back After A Holiday #MondayMotivation – @UndercoverRecruiter – We all know how hard it is to get back into the job search or work groove after a break, here are some tips to get your motivation back on track.
- 88 Catchy Recruitment Ads You’ve Got To See – @JobMob – These will make you laugh. And then you’ll research the company to see if they are hiring!
- 10 Secrets Of Successful Job Seekers – @Career Sherpa – The job search is tough. Here are a few secrets to help you go from job seeker to gainfully employed.
Read the articles, bookmark the sites, and stay tuned for more interesting content. Explore a little bit and see what else you stumble upon. Be sure to share it with us and all of your job seeking friends and family. If you like the above articles, we highly encourage you to subscribe to the JobMonkey newsletter, where we share cool posts, videos, articles, and blogs like these every Saturday.
Thanks for being a part of the JobMonkey community. If you stumbled upon this post and see one of your posts featured in our Link Love sections, congrats on writing excellent content. Feel free to share one of our posts too. Let’s grow the job advice community together!