During the winter season, ski resorts positions become available at some of the top lodges in the world, including locations in Utah, Colorado, and more. These jobs can, of course, be great for your bank account if you’re currently out of work, but there are other perks to working at a ski resort as well, including:
- Many resorts offer free lodging to employees, so you get to stay in luxury accommodations for free – or at the very least, you won’t have to pay rent for the winter.
- Resort employees often bond over their winter of working together, so this is a great way to make friends.
- You’ll typically get free access to the slopes and other facilities, so you can spend your free time skiing, snowboarding, and taking advantage of other great resort facilities. Sometimes, you even get extra passes for friends and family.
- Working at a ski resort for the winter can help boost your resume so that you quality for other hospitality jobs in the future. These temporary positions could lead to full-time work.
- Although not all ski resort jobs are outside, positions on the slopes are definitely available, which gives you the chance to get out of the office environment and enjoy the natural world! These positions are also super active jobs, which is great if you like to stay fit.
- When you work at a top ski resort, you’ll have the opportunity to meet guests that stay there – including some of the top business men and women in the world. Making these connections is fantastic for job hunting in the future, so do a great job to serve these guests well!
- Most ski resorts have ski shops, and as an employee, you’ll likely be entitled to a deep discount on gear. You don’t have to spend your entire paycheck to get those new boots you want or that beautiful snowboard you’ve been wanting for ages.
Ready to find a ski resort job in your area? Check out the openings at the JobMonkey Job Center today!