As winter quickly approaches, ski resorts are currently in a hiring frenzy. Right now is the time to be on the look out for jobs with ski resort employers. We’ve noticed a lot of ski industry jobs being posted on to the JobMonkey Job Center and now is the time to apply. Are you ready to find a ski resort job?
Finding work in the ski industry is one of the best ways to spend the winter season. Living in a mountain town and working at a ski resort is the perfect way to get outside and get paid. It’s a huge seasonal niche that employs people do to all sorts of things.
If you find a job in the ski industry, you could be a:
- Ski Patroller
- Ski Lift Operator
- Retail Worker
- Ski Instructor
- Hotel Staff
- Snowcat Operator
- Food & Beverage Worker
- Ski Valet
There are hundreds of ski resort employers and mountain town businesses that need people with your skill set this winter. Below you’ll find ski resort employers who currently have active job listings for the 2016/2017 winter season:
- Eaglecrest Ski Area – Alaska
- Whistler Blackcomb – British Columbia
- Squaw Valley Ski Corp – California
- Aspen Skiing Company – Colorado
- Copper Mountain – Colorado
- Telluride Ski Resort – Colorado
- Sun Valley Resort – Idaho
- Sugarloaf Mountain Resort – Maine
- Loon Mountain – New Hampshire
- Mount Bachelor – Oregon
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort – Utah
- Killington Ski Resort – Vermont
- Smugglers’ Notch Resort – Vermont
- Stevens Pass – Washington
- The Summit At Snoqualmie – Washington
Browse through hundreds of ski industry job listings on the JobMonkey JobCenter. You can also find jobs with hotels, restaurants, and businesses in ski resorts and mountain towns too. If you’re not sure what to do this winter, find a job at a ski resort. It’s a fun way to earn a paycheck and the perks aren’t too bad either!
Learn more about working in the ski industry on JobMonkey.