You can find anything you want online. There are millions of blog posts and articles published daily. Do a Google search and you’ll find countless pages on just about any topic.
It’s challenging to sift and sort through all the job advice that’s available online. Some of it’s high quality and some it’s easier to forget about. In order to enhance your search for the absolute best job search advice from around the web, we bring you Link Love.
Our regular Link Love posts are designed to help you access the best job search advice and resources that we stumble upon. Here are some of our recent favorites:
- Why Getting Fired Was Awesome – @TheChangeBlog.com – Most people don’t look forward to losing their job, but there is always a bright side to everything. Find out why getting fired might end up being the best thing that ever happens to you.
- 10 Types Of Annoying Facebook Posts That Hurt Your Career – @AvidCareerist.com – What you’re posting online can directly impact your job search and your career – and you might not even realize it. If you’re on Facebook, you need to read this post.
- How To Turn Your Seasonal Position Into Year-Round Employment – @CareerBright.com – Seasonal jobs are one of the best ways to get your foot in the door of a legitimate career. Treat your seasonal gig right and you can set yourself up for long term success.
- Undercover Job Search – @HuffingtonPost.com – Are you searching for a new job while you’re currently employed? Be stealthy and follow these tips so you don’t get caught by your boss.
- 40 Tips for Finding a Job – @CareerAddict.com – A good list of tips for finding a job.
- How To Successfully Navigate The Job Hunt With A Rap Sheet – @CareerCast.com – Most employers are going to ask for a background check. If you have a criminal history, here’s what you need to know.
Take the time to explore these job search resources. Some of them are mainstream, while others might not be on your radar. They are all full of great info that job seekers will love. Bookmark them. Hopefully these resources will help to point your job search in the right direction.
If you like these job search resources, do three simple things things:
- Check out our past Link Love posts that feature other exciting websites that you’ll enjoy.
- Subscribe to the JobMonkey newsletter where we highlight the best job search advice posts from around the web every Saturday.
- Like and Follow JobMonkey on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
If you happen to see one of your links listed here? Feel free to return the favor and share some of our blog posts with your fans. Let’s build a cool job search community where everyone benefits. Thanks!