What are your go-to online resources for job seekers? We’re thrilled that JobMonkey is your #1 stop for everything related to the cool and seasonal job niche, but we also know that the Internet is filled with valuable resources that can help you be more successful. Let’s take a look at a few other websites that you might want to bookmark.
As a busy professional, we know you’re strapped for time. This is why you’ll want to tune in to our regular Link Love posts where we highlight some of the coolest job-related articles on the web. Take advantage of these online resources for job seekers. Bookmark these pages. Read their articles. Follow these influencers on social media. Rely on them as reputable sources of job-related information.
Here are a few of the best online resources for job seekers that we’ve stumbled upon lately. Take a look.
- First Job Out Of College—Startup Or Corporate? @ PloyMint.com
- You’ve Got 3 Minutes. What Will You Say? @ PersonalBrandingBlog.com
- 4 Secrets To Getting A Pay Raise @ ExpressPros.com
- The 10-Minute Weekly Activity That Helps You Get Ahead (Worksheet Included!) @ TheMuse.com
- Being Too Busy For Friends Won’t Help Your Career @ HBR.org
- The Highest-Paying Jobs You Can Get With A Master’s Degree @ BusinessInsider.com
- 10 Sites That Pay You To Do Homework For Other People @ CareerAddict.com
- Do You Ask This Essential Question Before Accepting A Job Offer? @ AvidCareerist.com
- What Is A Cover Letter (And How Do You Write A Good One)? @ BlueSkyResumes.com
- Telecommuting: 10 Great Jobs That Let You Work From Home @ YouTern.com
- 15 Signs It’s Time To Quit Your Job @ EatYourCareer.com
- Entrepreneurs Reveal What It’s REALLY Like Working For Yourself @ Rasmussen.edu
Thanks for trusting JobMonkey for your job search information. We really appreciate it. If you happen to notice any of your links featured in this Link Love post or other posts throughout the JobMonkey site, we approve of your work. Thanks for creating great content. Feel free to share any of our posts with your loyal audience. Let’s work together to give the professionals of the world the information they need to be successful.