Are you trying to find an internship in 2020? If you’re an aspiring professional, internships are one of the best things you will ever do for your career.
Internships are a mutually beneficial relationship. Internships give you the opportunity to get your foot in the door, build your network, create your portfolio, earn college credit, and gain valuable professional experience in a field that interests you. For the company, it gives them the chance to test the waters on individuals who they can mold and teach to be the perfect employee in the future. Internships are pretty much a win-win for everyone.
We got really excited when we stumbled upon the Vault.com’s list of the Best Internships of 2020. The Vault.com really did their research. They surveyed nearly 14,000 interns at 102 different internship programs. Each intern was asked to rate and review the Application Process, Compensation and Perks, Quality of Life, Meaningfulness of Assignments and Training, and Full-Time Employment Prospects.
TheVault.com compiled all the information and came up with not only an overall list of the best internships, but also several specialized lists. Here are the results:
- Infosys InStep
- Evercore Advisory Summer Analyst and Summer Associate Program
- Nickelodeon NICKternship Program
- WEX Summer Internship Program
- AFLAC Summer Internship Program
- College Works Painting Internship
- Grinnell Mutual Co-op Program
- NSA Internship
- Perella Weinberg Partners Advisory Summer Internship Program
- PKF O’Connor Davies Internship Programs
- Goldman Sachs
- J.P. Morgan
- Tesla Motors
- Morgan Stanley
- The Walt Disney Company
The Best Internships By Industry
- Accounting: PKF O’Connor Davies Internship Program
- Consulting: Bates White Summer Consultant Program
- Energy: Exelon Intern Program
- Financial Services: AFLAC Summer Internship Program
- Investment Bank: Evercore Advisory Summer Analyst and Summer Associate Program
- Media & Telecommunications: Nickelodeon NICKternship Program
- Tech & Engineering: Infosys InStep
Please go the Vault.com to explore what other companies made the lists and to get important details and read reviews about each internship.
It’s a big deal to land an internship. It’s the perfect way to kickstart your career. We have tons of cool internship opportunities with bunches of cool companies listed on the JobMonkey JobCenter. Are you ready to find an internship in 2020?