What are your summer job plans? Are you keen to find a cool job that pays you to live in one of the most amazing places in the world? It might be time to focus your job search on a big place called Alaska.
Alaska is one of the best places to find summer jobs. Are you ready to work in Alaska this summer? Alaska is a bit off the beaten path, but that’s what makes it so appealing. While AK may seem remote and far away, anyone who can legally work in the United States can easily land a job in Alaska.
Alaska is a major destination for the summer vacation industry. This means that there are tons of cool and seasonal job opportunities to choose from. If you want a cool change of scenery, it’s time to find a job in Alaska.
Let’s take a look at the top reasons to work in Alaska this summer:
- The Great Outdoors – As the largest state, AK boasts 663,268 square miles of land with less than 1 million people. It’s the perfect place to get outside and explore the mountains, beaches, forests, tundra, and other untouched wild lands and national parks. Plus, you’ll see lots of wildlife in their natural habitats.
- Makes You A More Interesting Person – Heading to AK is a good way to push your comfort zone. Plus, when you land a job in Alaska, it’s like a gold star on your resume. Not only does it make you more interesting, but your sense of adventure will help you stand out from the job search competition.
- Lots of Job Opportunities – The fishing industry, outdoor industry, oil industry, government, hospitality industry, and numerous other niches need to hire people like you to meet the demands of the Alaskan summer.
- Outdoor Adventures Galore – There is an abundance of mountain climbing, biking, fishing, kayaking, running, hiking, and other activities just outside your door at all times.
- Land Of The Midnight Sun – During the summer in Alaska, the daylight seems to last forever. The days are long and that means you can do more things while it’s still light outside.
- Like Minded Seasonal Workers Will Turn Into Life Long Friends – Every summer, people just like you flock to Alaska to work, live, and play. The people you meet will also be your adventure buddies and are likely to become some of your best friends.
When you land a job in Alaska this summer, it will be one of the best experiences you’ll ever have. It’s not uncommon to head to Alaska and then decide to stay. Alaska is an amazing place that you’re going to love. Are you ready to learn more about summer jobs in Alaska? JobMonkey is your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about seasonal work in AK.
Is it time to search and apply for jobs that allow you to work in Alaska this summer? It most certainly is!