Do you want a creative job that offers flexibility, freedom, and the opportunity to be your own boss? Why don’t you become a vlogger? A vlogger is like a blogger who focuses on video content instead of written content. Vlogging is a growing online niche that has a low cost of of entry and huge potential.
While there are many video channels online, the most popular is YouTube. According to FortuneLords.com, YouTube has:
- 1.3 billion YouTube Users
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 5 billion videos are watched every single day
- 30 million visitors per day
Take a minute to think about these impressive statistics. This is a monstrous audience that you can tap into via your vlogging. As a vlogger your job is to create videos on just about anything – reviews, skits, personal reflections, records of daily life, personal challenges, travel, answering questions, etc. The sky is the limit. Get creative and do something unique to stand out from the crowd and turn vlogging into your very own business.
It’s incredibly simple to become a vlogger. Let’s take a look at what it takes:
- Invest in a camera, tripod, and other equipment
- Learn to create, edit, and produce videos
- Define your niche
- Upload videos to YouTube and Vimeo and embed them in your own blog
- Build your fans and followers
- Grow your traffic and web presence
- Monetize your content
- Get social and share your vlogs with your community and beyond
- Create high quality vlogs consistently
Every vlogger starts with nothing. To be a success it require hard work, dedication, a quality camera, and great online presence. Did you know that the most popular vloggers in the world are pulling in millions of dollars per year? It’s unlikely that you’ll make that much, but you can certainly make enough money to earn an honest income.
We highly encourage you to become a vlogger. If you are passionate about vlogging, you’ll love this job. Don’t do this for the fame and the fortune. Instead follow your passions and you’ll create a thriving vlogging business that can over time can become your full time job.
Are you ready to make your 1st video?