Trying to find a job? Are you keen to advance your career? Are you in need of some high-quality advice that will help you get ahead in life? One of the best resources for aspiring professionals is the Internet.
No matter what type of job or career advice you need, you can find it online. A simple Google search will reveal hundreds or even thousands of relevant websites, but sometimes it’s nice to have someone point you in the right direction. That’s why we regularly publish Link Love posts that highlight some of the very best job search and career websites.
Let’s take a minute to shine the spotlight on some of the best job search advice websites that we’ve stumbled upon lately:
- 45 Pieces Of Career Advice That Will Get You To The Top @ TheMuse.com
- 6 Essential Tips For Older Job Seekers @ TopResume.com
- Your Brain Can Only Take So Much Focus @ HBR.org
- Job Advice: Just Be Cool @ TheAtlantic.com
- How To Get An Interview At (Almost) Any Company @ JobTipsForGeeks.com
- 4 Tactical Tips For Your First Days At A New Job @ Levo.com
- 8 Expert-Approved Tips To Help You Get Through a Bad Week @ Glassdoor.com
- How to Hunt For A Last-Minute Summer Internship @ HerCampus.com
- Everything You Need To Know About Pre-Employment Personality Tests @ JobMob.co.il
- 5 Career Tips You Need To Ignore @ Monster.com
- 20 Best Websites To Find Freelance Work @ CareerAddict.com
- 5 Ways To Annoy Recruiters On Email @ TheUndercoverRecruiter.com
We highly encourage you to check out all of these links and websites. They are all great resources that you can bookmark and refer to in the future when you need job search and career advice. Hopefully via these sites and on JobMonkey.com you can find all the information you need to be successful.
Do you see any of your links featured in this post? If so, thanks for creating great content. We’re happy to give it the double thumbs up. We’re glad that we can share your content here and via our social channels. We’d be thrilled if you link back to some of JobMonkey’s content. Let’s make it easy for job seekers to find the info they want and need.