Job Search Books We Love!
The JobMonkey editorial team prides itself on being selective when it comes to choosing books and other publications to review. And we don’t just post reviews either. We also interview the authors for more of their insights into the subject matter.
Enjoy what you read? We make it easy to purchase the recommended books and/or services offered.
Check out our latest reviews and author interviews:
- How to Work for the Federal Government (Lily Whiteman)
- Jobs in Politics (Alexandra Acker-Lyons)
- Careers in Social Media Management (Mark Story)
- Cruise Ship Crew Stories (Joshua Kinser)
- Starting Your Career as a Musician (Neil Tortorella)
- Launching a Career in Art (Rhonda Schaller)
- Gap Years for American Students (Ethan Knight)
- Have a Career without a Degree (Blake Boles)
- Repatriation & Cruise Doctor Adventures (Ben MacFarlane)
- Career Opportunities in the Wind Industry (Philip Warburg)
- The Truth About Working on Cruise Ships (Brian David Bruns)
- Planning a Gap Year (Jonathan Barnes)
Would you like us to review a particular publication or career-related service? If so, then simply send us a private message through the JobMonkey Facebook page!