When it comes to the job search, there’s a lot going on. In order to dial in your resume, cover letters, applications, networking skills, job interviews, and so much more it takes time and energy. To help streamline the process, you need to find a reliable source of job search information that can point you in the right direction.
To find the latest and greatest tips, tricks, and strategies related to the job search, the best place you can turn to is the Internet. When you do a quick Google search for job search advice, you’ll find an endless selection of blogs for job seekers. No matter what job search topic you need help with, there are plenty of resources out there for you to choose from. But how do you know where to begin?
At JobMonkey.com, we strive to bring you the job search advice that you need to excel in your job search. Stop by our blog or search through our vast collection of industry guides to find answers to almost all of your job search questions. Hopefully you’ve already bookmarked JobMonkey Blog and follow us on social media.
JobMonkey is just one of many blogs for job seekers. Below you’ll find a selection of bookmark-worthy blogs for job seekers where you can find useful job search information from reliable sources:
- 20 Inappropriate Words And Phrases To Avoid At Work @ CareerAddict.com
- These Six Clever Gmail Add-Ons Will Make You Infinitely More Productive @ FastCompany.com
- How Do I Choose Between Two Solid Job Offers? @ Mashable.com
- The Game Of Hiring And How It Works @ SparkHire.com
- How To Decide On Working For A Small Or Big Company @ SuperCareer.com
- 18 Scientific Backed Ways to Improve Your Resume @ MyCareerTopia.com
- 12 Ways Introverts Can Survive Networking Events @ Jobacle.com
- 3 Ways Job Hopping Helps Your Career @ ClassyCareerGirl.com
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Other People Happy @ INC.com
- 5 Job Search Tips When You Have No Work Experience @ SimplyHired.com
All of these blogs for job seekers get a big thumbs up for creating highly focused content that will benefit any job seeker. Bookmark these blogs and refer to them regularly to stay up-to-date on the latest job search trends.
When you apply the knowledge that these blogs for job seekers share on a regular basis, you’ll stay one step ahead of the job search competition. This might be exactly what gives you edge to land your dream job. When you arm yourself with the right information, it can go a long ways toward helping you become gainfully employed.
Our Link Love posts are designed to help job seekers find the best job search resources on the Internet. If you’ve found one of your links feature in this post, thanks for creating great content. Let’s work together to help job seekers and professionals achieve great things. If you find any content on JobMonkey.com that you feel would benefit your audience, feel free to share it. We’d appreciate it!