Are you tired of the boring old 9 to 5 job? Do you feel trapped in your office grinding away at a job that you don’t enjoy? It’s time to join the global shared economy revolution.
The shared economy is a way where you can earn money on your schedule. It’s the ultimate flexible job where you can work as much or as little as you want. The more you work the more you make. It’s as simple as that.
In the shared economy you can make money driving cars, doing odd jobs, providing moving services, pet sitting, freelancing, cooking, delivering goods, shopping, and so many other things. Find your niche and build your very own small business where you are your own boss, set your own hours, and make your own paycheck. Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted?
Did you know that these 10 shared economy companies are hiring right now?
- Uber – Connects passengers with drivers via the Uber mobile app
- Instacart – Internet based, on-demand grocery and home essentials delivery service
- Postmates – Delivery of local goods by local, independent couriers
- Shyp – Provides on-demand shipping courier services that picks-up items, packages them, and ships them to their final destination
- TaskRabbit – Connects consumers with local, safe, and reliable TaskRabbits who will perform odd jobs at an hourly rate
- Handy – Connects household service professionals with customers for scheduled cleaning and handyman services
- BellHops – Connects customers who need things moved with smiling college students who are keen to do heavy lifting
- DogVacay – Connects dog owners with professional, affordable, and local pet sitters who provide a variety of pet services in the US and Canada
- Upwork – Provides an online freelance marketplace where businesses and freelancers can connect and collaborate to complete technical, creative, and professional projects
- BlogMutt – Connects businesses with freelance writers who write quality blog posts
These shared economy companies want you to join their team. They are keen to pay you money to work on your schedule. Many people treat the shared economy as a lucrative side job, while others are easily making six-figure annual incomes through shared economy jobs.
Learn more about Shared Economy niches and even more shared economy companies on JobMonkey.com. Find out what each company specializes in, learn how these companies operate, and discover how much you can realistically make in the shared economy. It might convince you to make a switch.
Sign up and apply to work for a shared economy company in your area. It might be the best thing you ever do with your life.