Where Will Your Career Path Begin?
Everybody starts somewhere. If you want to get your foot in the door, build your resume, and climb the ladder, the best thing to do is find an entry-level job that will allow you to kick start your career.
Entry-level jobs are an ideal access point into the working world. When you find the right entry-level job, it can be the launchpad you need to begin a successful career path. Even if you have zero experience and limited skill sets, you can still land a cool entry-level job – if you look in the right places.
One of the best places to find entry-level jobs is in the world of cool and seasonal jobs. In the following pages, you’ll learn about cool entry-level jobs in the following niches:
- College Internships
- Alaska Fishing Jobs
- Oil Industry Roughneck Jobs
- Video Game Testing Jobs
- Ski Resort Jobs
- Summer Jobs
Seeking entry-level employment opportunities is an exciting time in your life. Before you start applying for jobs, you need to do your research. Determine what you want to do with your life. Define your long-term goals. Try to design a life that you will love. Then it’s time to find an entry-level job that will be a stepping stone that will help you achieve great things.
When you’re searching for an entry-level job, find something that you enjoy like:
- Designing apps as a software intern
- Teaching English as an ESL instructor
- Guiding bike tours through Europe as a tour guide
- Catching fish as a deckhand on an Alaskan fishing boat
- Testing video games for a games developer
- Bumping chairlifts as a ski lift operator
- Hanging out with happy kids as a summer camp counselor
- Working with horses as a wrangler at a guest ranch
- Watching children in a foreign country as an au pair
- Saving lives as a lifeguard at the local beach
If you’re keen to find an entry-level job, explore JobMonkey’s Entry Level Jobs section. This invaluable resource will guide you on the path to success in the working world. By highlighting jobs, employers, niches, and relevant entry-level job advice, you’ll be able to find the best entry-level job for you. Hopefully, this guide will help you find the fast track to success.