Work the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
The 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games will be held in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Athletes from around the world will be competing in the Olympics from August 5th – 21st. The Paralympic Games will start on September 7th and are scheduled to run until September 18, 2016.
People who are looking for a unique employment experience and who want to be part of history may want to consider working at the Games. There are opportunities for candidates interested in being a part of this major amateur sporting event working for the Rio2016 Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games. Check out available jobs at www.rio2016.com/en/take-part/jobs.
Summer Olympics and Paralympics Jobs
The following are examples of the types of jobs which may be available at the Summer Olympic and the Paralympic Games:
- Venue Energy Manager
- Document Controller
- Games Time Power Team Coordinator
- Catering, Cleaning and Waste Venue Manager
- Resilience Planner
- Project Manager, Energy Services
- Accommodation Reservations Coordinator
- Paralympic Results Testing Manager
- Venue Transport Planner
- Tour Services Coordinator
- Tennis – Ball Person Team Leader
- Tennis – Sport Information Group Leader
- Fencing – Warmup Group Leader
- Fencing – Athletes Services Group Leader
- Village Accommodation Manager
- Wrestling – Sport Equipment Group Leader
- Assistant Bus System Manager
How to Apply for a Job at the Summer Olympics or the Paralympics
To see available positions at Rio2016, visit the organization’s recruiting site.