Work the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan
The 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games will be held in Tokyo, Japan. Athletes from around the world will be competing in the Olympics from July 24 – August 09, 2020. The Paralympic Games will start on August 25th and are scheduled to run until September 6, 2020.
People who are looking for a unique employment experience and who want to be part of history may want to consider working at the Games. There are opportunities for candidates interested in being a part of this major amateur sporting event working for the Tokyo2020 Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games. Check out available jobs at tokyo2020.org/en/get-involved/volunteer/about/.
Summer Olympics and Paralympics Jobs
The following are examples of the types of jobs which may be available at the Summer Olympic and the Paralympic Games:
- Venue Energy Manager
- Document Controller
- Games Time Power Team Coordinator
- Catering, Cleaning and Waste Venue Manager
- Resilience Planner
- Project Manager, Energy Services
- Accommodation Reservations Coordinator
- Paralympic Results Testing Manager
- Venue Transport Planner
- Tour Services Coordinator
- Tennis – Ball Person Team Leader
- Tennis – Sport Information Group Leader
- Fencing – Warmup Group Leader
- Fencing – Athletes Services Group Leader
- Village Accommodation Manager
- Wrestling – Sport Equipment Group Leader
- Assistant Bus System Manager
How to Apply for a Job at the Summer Olympics or the Paralympics
To see available positions at Tokyo2020, visit the organization’s recruiting site.