Exxon Mobil Jobs

Exxon Mobil is a large, publicly-traded international gas and oil company. The corporation is involved in a number of operations, including:

Exxon Mobil is a Large Publicly Traded International Gas and Oil Company
  • Chemicals
  • Development
  • Exploration
  • Fuels Marketing
  • Lubricants and Specialties
  • Natural Gas and Power Marketing
  • Production
  • Refining and Supply

Exxon Mobil operates offices in several countries worldwide. Exploration functions are conducted in different countries.

Working at Exxon Mobil

Exxon Mobil’s employees are drawn from a large pool of workers from various locations. The company employs approximately 100,000 people. Employees based in the United States accounted for roughly 40 percent of the workers, while the remaining 60 percent are located in foreign countries.

This company is committed to attracting workers from a variety of different backgrounds and invests heavily in training programs. Specific sessions to help employees appreciate and work effectively with workers from different cultures are held.

Exxon Mobil recognizes that workers have different needs at various phases of their careers. Options like flexible scheduling, part-time arrangements or a modified work week allow employees to look after personal responsibilities while staying productive on the job. Other benefits offered to employees may include the following (depending on work location):

  1. Adoption Assistance
  2. Educational Refund Program
  3. Employee Health Advisory Program
  4. Financial Fitness Program
  5. Life Assistance Resources
  6. Matching Gifts Programs
  7. Memberships in Scientific, Technical and Professional Societies
  8. Product Discounts
  9. Service Awards and Recognition
  10. Spousal Relocation Assistance
  11. Survivor Financial Counseling
  12. Vacation, Vacation Carryover, Vacation Advance and Holidays
  13. Volunteer Involvement Program

Types of Jobs Available

The following are examples of job titles that may be available at Exxon Mobil:

  1. Accounting Assistant
  2. Administrative Assistant
  3. Electrician
  4. Instrument Technician
  5. Laboratory Technician
  6. Machinist
  7. Mechanic
  8. Process Technician
  9. Production Technician
  10. Records Clerk

How to Apply for a Job

Search for available jobs with ExxonMobil in the JobMonkey Job Center. The search can be refined by location or keyword. New jobs are added almost every day with locations all over the world. .

Sign up for our newsletter!