Creative Recruitment Strategies Designed For Hiring Awesome People
Are your recruitment strategies getting the results you want? Are you struggling to find high quality job candidates? Are your recruitment efforts costing your company time and money? Maybe it’s time to make a change. Start thinking outside the box and come up with new and more creative recruitment strategies.
Being creative is a wonderful thing in all aspects of life – especially recruiting. By thinking outside of the box, you can attract a whole new breed of talent that you haven’t previously tapped into. All it takes is a bit of brainstorming and you’ll be swimming in high quality job candidates that would be a perfect fit for your company’s team. Remember that creativity drives innovation and helps you achieve success.
Leave the job boards and newspaper postings behind. Here are a few creative recruitment strategies that you can use to attract top talent:
- Create An Employee Referral Program That Works
- Run Contests That Test Skills
- Create Competitions On Social Media
- Secretly Place Job Posting Code On Your Website
- Create Puzzles That Must Be Solved
- Use Alternative Media Channels (Billboards, TV, Radio, etc)
- Host Recruiting Events/Parties
- Send Postcards To Targeted Job Candidates
- Sponsor Sporting Events Or Concerts
- Offer Signing Bonuses
- Advertise Job Postings On Movie Trivia At Theaters
- Create a Viral YouTube Video
- Wrap Your Vehicle With Company Info
Discover some specific examples of off the wall recruitment strategies that worked on Beamery.com.
Don’t limit yourself to only these ideas. You may have opportunities in your local community or via your online web presence that are unique and perfect for recruiting. Or better yet see what works for other companies. Tweak their ideas and see if they will work for you too. Brainstorm with your HR buddies and see what you can come up with. Even if you think an idea is ludicrous, give it a try. If you don’t try, you won’t know if it works.
It’s a smart decision to take your recruiting campaigns in new directions. Push your HR comfort zone. Think outside the box. See what happens. We bet you’ll be happy with the results.